The oldest parts of the Château date from the 16th century. The Château has since been extended several times. Since 1975 it serves as a "colony de vacances" a sort of holidayhome for young people of France. Since 2005 there are rooms and apartments for rent.
In 2009, the dining room is converted into a restaurant and there are adjustments to the rooms and apartments.
Stay in the common living room or restaurant.
You can choose where you want to stay in the château:
- In the comming livingroom. Play a game, read a book or watch TV.
- Also you can sit in our restaurant , not just to eat.
In the garden of the Château
Outside we have a terrace and several places in the garden where you can relax. If you just want to do something active on our site, please use the:
- Table tennis
- Swimming pool (summer months)
- In the garden is a BBQ at your disposal
- Chess on our life-sized chess game
- In the garden is a playground with swings and a trampoline