General conditions Château de Camurac
Booking and payment
- After receiving your reservation request, we look if your specified period is still available. You will receive a confirmation with the details of your request and payment.
- Then a provisional booking is made and we keep the desired property 1 week solid.
- We ask a deposit of 30% of the total amount.
- The deposit must be received by us within 1 week after receipt of the booking confirmation. After receipt of this deposit we will inform you and your reservation will be final.
- If after 1 week we have received no payment, we will send you a reminder, but we have the right to cancel the reservation and to rent the accommodation to another one.
- The remaining amount + other outstanding amounts must be paid before departure. For groups, the remaining amount must be paid no later than 2 weeks before arrival.
- You can pay your amount with credit cards.
- If you book within 6 weeks before arrival, the deposit is the total amount.
- With written cancellation up to 6 weeks before arrival we will pay 50% of the deposit to reimburse you.
- With written cancellation within 6 weeks before arrival there will be no refund of your deposit.
- If you would arrive later or would leave earlier than planned you must pay the full amount as agreed in the booking confirmation.
Arrival and departure
- On the day of arrival the property is available from 16.00 hours. If your arrival will be after 19.00 hours, please let us know beforehand.
- Check out on the day of departure is possible until 10.00 hours. Abnormalities, are possible after consultation with us.
- The whole building is non smoking.
- We ask you to be careful with the use of candles and tea lights. Damage resulting from use of these will be passed on to you.
- The accommodation should be treated with care and respect.
- Any damage or breakage to the property and/or inventory should immediately be passed on to us. The repair and/or replacement costs can be passed on to you.
- We accept no liability for loss or theft of your personal belongings.
- When misconduct we reserve the right to the tenant or one or several members of his company to deny access to the building and accommodation. The tenant can not claim compensation under these circumstances.